Harness Inspection Course
Globally Renowned Training Courses
- The Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- Construction (Health, Safety & Welfare) Regulations 1996
- Provision and the Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998
- The Working at Height Regulations 2005
- Identification of Safety Harnesses
- Care of Safety Harnesses
- Storage of Safety Harnesses
- Using Safety Harnesses
- Safe Systems of Work
Who Will Benefit?
For operators who work at height who are required to wear a safety harness
All delegates are required to bring their own harnesses to the harness inspection training course as there is no standard harness. Each individual will have their own harness required for the specific role and need to understand how they fit and inspect them.
Should you wish to attend the harness inspection training please get in touch with one of Lloyds British Internationals expert team members by using the contact form below. Lloyds British International offer the following harness inspection training in Ghana, Uganda, Kuwait and Bahrain.